Many popular color control devices manufactured in the past 20 years are no longer supported. Utilize Techkon’s trade-in program and receive money for your old device along with free training and support.
Techkon will replace your existing device and provide a handsome trade-in value:
All trade-ins include 1-hour of one-on-one online training!
- Receive $1,100 upon trading-in your old unit for any Techkon SpectroDens Premium handheld model.
- Receive $900 upon trading-in your old unit for any Techkon SpectroDens Advanced handheld model.
- Receive $1,100 upon trading-in your old unit for any Techkon SpectroDrive or SpectroJet scanner.
Devices that qualify as trade-ins are:
- SpectroDens2, SpectroDens3 or equivalent devices
- Greytag MacBeth D19C or equivalent devices
- X-Rite 501, 502, 503, 504, 508, 528, 520, 552, 530, 518, Exact Basic, Exact Basic Plus, Exact XP, Exact Scan or equivalent devices
- Beta Presto Spectro or equivalent devices
Fill out the form below to talk to a salesperson about trading in your old densitometer or spectrophotometer:
- Trade-ins can only be applied 1-for-1 towards a new unit purchase.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on prior purchases.
- The discount will be given to the customer directly in the form of a rebate check when the competitive product is received from the customer by Techkon USA in Danvers, MA.
- Trade-in units need to be received at Techkon USA within 30-days of receipt of new instruments at customer facility to be eligible. Units need to include white calibration tile and power supply.
- Trade-in program applies to customers in US & Canada only and expires on October 31, 2020.
- Other restrictions may apply.