Techkon is currently seeking a Service & Manufacturing Technician. This position demands a technically and detail oriented individual with strong troubleshooting, repair, communication and organizational skills.
- Answer technical support calls from end users via telephone or online media
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues
- Repair damaged or defective devices
- Document needed product changes/enhancements based on customer feedback
- Manage escalated customer support issues
- Maintain a product spares inventory in conjunction with office management personnel
- Support tradeshows as needed
- Maintain a database of product technical issues
- Two year degree in electronics or equivalent
- Skilled in electro-mechanical assembly and repair, especially on small, hand-held instruments
- Able to perform circuit board repair and rework
- Comfortable working in fine detail, often using magnification
- Familiarity with good manufacturing processes
- Good customer communications and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience of remote computing
- Color management experience/color knowledge helpful
- Some travel/international travel may be required 10-20%
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.