- Chuck Fuerbacher,Director of Quality, Innomark CommunicationsThis past year we decided it was time to upgrade our spectro-densitometers and color software, so we contacted several known companies in the industry. We found that Techkon was very responsive to our needs and was able to provide us with quality instruments and color validation software, that met our needs. I would recommend anyone looking to up their game in color control and validation to contact Techkon.
- Bart Wright,Director, NA Graphics, InterFlex Group“Transitioning from one color program to another can be a daunting task. However, Techkon has made the process very smooth for us. The ChromaQA software is very user friendly and it seems to be designed for the printer. We were able to quickly get the system installed, our staff trained, and have already noticed shorter color match times on press. Currently, we have the Techkon software in use to check and maintain color on our 4 presses along with the QC of all inks coming out of our ink room. So far, the product has worked very well with no issues since it was installed. We also liked that other printers who have made the switch have given Techkon very favorable reviews and we would definitely do the same.”
- Vijay Chand,Technical Operations Supervisor at MET Fine PrintersI am very pleased with our recent purchase of 2 Techkon SpectroDens. The instrument is performing better than anything I have used before in my 35 years in this industry. The webinars and support that come along with Techkon have also been phenomenal.
- Steve Leach,Graphics/Prepress Technical Administrator at Midstates, Inc.The new SpectroDens is awesome! I love the new design and functionality. I have used it for 30+ G7 Calibrations. It is a great tool!
- Curt Schmidt,Prepress Manager at Quantum GroupThe SpectroDens is easy to use and has a very intuitive user-interface. After using the device in our prepress area, we were certain that additional devices in our digital and conventional pressrooms would help ensure consistent color quality in all of our work.
- Dan Schlegel,Production - Prepress Manager at Superior Lithographics, IncTechkon has been open to listen to our ideas and the products are easy to use and have been very reliable. Techkon has better capabilities and they are more open to new ideas vs the competition. We love having the ability to measure and document spot colors and being able to provide a tool for the pressroom to have a pass/fail standard. They can also easily monitor density, dot gain during press runs.
- Daniel Hutton,Project Manager, Carter Printing CompanyOur Techkon closed loop system has almost completely eliminated color related printing errors. The easy to understand data is very helpful for operator training and client confidence. Getting up to color faster and more accurately is just the cherry on top.
- Robert Harrell,Pressroom Manager, Atlantic Packaging Corp.To be one of the best, if not the best printing facility in the industry, we must purchase excellent tools for our skilled pressmen. We installed Techkon’s closed loop system on our 2008 Heidelberg CD-102. Once the system went into full production, I recognized that the previous jobs we printed and saved into memory would reach color very quickly compared to our older presses. I will have to say I am truly impressed.
- Frank Burgos,Owner, FlexoExchangeYou guys at Techkon are always awesome. Everything works smoothly. You respond promptly. You provide perfect answers. You support us with a smile. We really appreciate you.
- The Lithotech TeamLithotech is excited to announce we’ve completed the installation of Techkon’s PressLink Closed Loop Color Management System! Techkon’s latest technology helps us achieve accurate and consistent color across the sheet, throughout the press run, across multiple press runs, and across press crews. Now more than ever, you can trust Lithotech to keep your image true to it’s brand from one award winning project to another.
- Morgan Manning,Prinect Application Specialist, Color Management at HeidelbergWe were exposed to the SpectroDens last summer from one of our coworkers from Germany. We were floored. I’ve been using one in the field, as well as our color lead in Kennesaw. So far I really like it. Its just amazingly fast. I use it to do G7 Gray Balance Optimizations and I can either read the minispots in spot or scan mode. I’ve shown it to a few of our press instructors and they’ve been very impressed. I like the small footprint too, it also reads our 3mm Inpress bars quickly.
- Eric Patterson,Vice President of Technology, ColorTree Group, Inc.I can’t say enough good things about our SpectroDens and Techkon. The SpectroDens has given our press operators a fast and convenient way to measure gray balance. This device has enabled us to make quick adjustments on press and provide the color repeatability our customers expect and deserve. Anytime we’ve had a support or knowledgebase issue, we were able to talk with a person who was very knowledgeable and quickly resolved our issue.
- Jame Wachob,Color/Prepress Manager, Harding PoormanColor Circle, ISO Check, Automatic Density, the ability to synchronize multiple Techkons with custom corporate color books and use them by customer. Only the edge of greatness.
- Todd Miller,Electronic Prepress Color Specialist, Independent Printing Company, Inc.What I like best about the Techkon products is the accuracy, reliability, and the ease of use. I am an extremely satisfied Techkon user.
- Brant Chesner,Director of Quality & Process Engineering TCG Legacy Printing & PackagingThe cost savings that we are seeing have exceeded our expectations, our personnel are thrilled and we have already recommended Techkon to numerous others.
- Dr Abhay Sharma,Professor, School of Graphic Communications Management Ryerson UniversityI have started to use your device – it is AMAZING.
There is a clear working download of the software install from the web site (or included CD). The Spectro Connect software shows the device screen and allows a direct snapshot, that is so useful. I can populate directly into my Excel and add M1/M2 to each data field so that I can be sure of the measurement mode I used to capture the data.
- Tobias Steik,Director of Mobile Diagnostics, Central Ink InternationalTechkon separates its self from the competition with superior products and outstanding customer service. Central Ink Corporation has used several of Techkon’s instruments optimizing our customer’s pressrooms over the last decade. We are always pleased with the functionality and reliability. Most importantly when we have any questions about the SpectroDens for example or want to use software to better quantify data they are available. This personal touch partnered with industry leading technology is what makes them great.
- Scott Manderson ,Pre-press Supervisor, ProAmpac Auburn, WAWe bought our first Techkon Dens back in Jan 2016 to start replacing our aging Tobias IQ 200’s. We had heard good things about the Dens, the SpectroDens and Techkon in general and bought one to try. The pressman and myself took an instant liking to them. We’ve purchased 5 and all are functioning well.
As far as features go, the sleeker, lower profile has reduced the densitometers getting knocked around and knocked over in the light booths. The small aperture allows for checking small print areas and the lighted loupe is a nice feature that we didn’t have before. The densitometers are accurate, stable and low maintenance. Techkon has been very supportive in all regards of the transition over to their product and pressroom wide we are extremely pleased with these densitometers and Techkon.
- Steven Surbrook,Owner, Quikset CorporationI recommend Techkon SpectroDens to every web offset printer I do an installation with. This unit is best leap forward in this type of equipment I have seen in decades. I typically take 10,000-15,000 density measurements with this device during every installation I make of my system – and it really saves me time and energy. Many of the printers then order from you.
- Mike Herndon,Operations Manager, Carter Composition CompanyWe just bought 3 of the Techkon SpectroDens, all the bells and whistles. Love them, why we waited this long I have no idea. Easy to use and amazingly…a fully charged battery last more than 10 minutes and you can use them not plugged up to a power cord!! WOW!!
Great customer service too, they will actually call you back…
Try one if you guys get a chance.