Do you want to reset your SpectroDens?
Resetting your SpectroDens will bring the device back to the factory default settings. **Please note that if you do this, all calibration data (including slope values), stored measurement values, reference values, target values, and tolerance values will be deleted.** If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with our service team by calling 978-777-1854, chatting, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some reasons you might want to reset your device are:
- Absolute white calibration error
- Measurements seem to be inaccurate
- Device is not recognized by your PC
- In the device settings menu, press the reset button.
- If the reset procedure in the settings window is not possible, a hardware reset has to be carried out.
- A hardware reset is done by pressing the red enter button and the green measurement button simultaneously for 8 seconds.