As shorter press runs become more commonplace and brand customers hold packaging printers more accountable for color accuracy and consistency, reducing your pressroom make-ready times and increasing your color consistency have never been more important for retaining both your customers and your profitability.
SpectroVision is an integrated hardware & software solution that is compact in size and can be easily mounted into existing flexo, gravure, and digital presses. The system operates at full print production speeds to deliver, real-time, automated color measurements, bar code grading, and web viewing.
With SpectroVision, there is no need to stop the press for offline color measurements. Instead, press operators are guided by the system to achieve the job’s color specifications during “make-ready” and alerted before things drift out of tolerance during “production”. The result is an immediate ROI resulting from shorter make-readies, reduced waste, higher quality press runs, and more satisfied customers.
REDUCE YOUR MAKE-READY TIMES
Get Up to Color Faster. Save Time & Materials
- Utilizes a true scanning spectrophotometer capable of measuring an entire color bar in a single printed impression
- Automated, real-time, color measurements at full press production speeds – no more stopping the press to take measurements
- During make-ready, measures an entire color bar every 5-8 seconds so operators can make quick color adjustments
- Operators see instant PASS/FAIL & color difference results with easy to read, visual, graphics
- InkCheck technology provides specific ink density adjustments to achieve lowest possible deltaE’s on press
- Support for Process and Spot colors -> Check density, deltaE, TVI, Trap, Graybalance, G7 and more
- Displays independent color results from both the Operator & Gear sides of the press
ELIMINATE COSTLY RE-MAKES
Detect and resolve problems early. Ensure roll to roll consistency.
- Periodically and automatically measures color accuracy & bar code grades during each roll
- Operators are alerted when color or bar code quality drifts, allowing them to take action before going out of tolerance
- Trend charts for Density, ∆E, TVI, and more provide real-time status & allow operators to monitor color performance have complete confidence
- Prevent customers from finding color & bar code problems on their own
- Eliminates costly re-makes when only checking color & bar codes at the end of a roll and a problem is found
- Comprehensive web viewing features allow operators to monitor registration marks, critical text, logos, and more throughout the run
REPORT, ANALYZE & LEARN
Your color data is safely stored. Reporting & process improvements have never been easier.
- Powerful, cloud-based, SQL server is used to capture and store all of your color production data
- Create job reports showing color accuracy & consistency for internal stakeholders or brand customers
- Create custom trend reports showing performance over time for a job, color, print location, press, shift, operator, etc.
- Powerful query tools allow you to analyze and learn from your production data to further refine your production process
- Color and job data are at your fingertips if customers have a complaint or question regarding color accuracy or consistency
FREE CUSTOMIZED DEMO
Experience SpectroVision’s ease of use, powerful functionality, and flexibility
NOW SUPPORTS PANTONELIVE
Seamless connectivity and access to PantoneLIVE.