Techkon USA is currently looking for a part-time bookkeeper with previous experience working in a small company environment. Individual must be self-motivated, highly flexible and be able to take a project and move forward independently. Must be detailed oriented, have a positive attitude, and focus on taking responsibility and delivering solutions.
- Manage all bookkeeping related tasks in Quickbooks Premier
- Handle all accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliation, bank deposits, and record keeping
- Manage all Quickbooks reports including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Assist with general human resource related tasks including benefits administration, 401K administration, corporate insurance, etc.
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion in handling any and all aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Advanced level of knowledge with business software including MS Office Suite and Quickbooks
- Ability and willingness to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Willingness to identify and improve upon current procedures
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, to take responsibility for meeting deadlines, and to solve problems efficiently
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.