Techkon USA is currently looking for a full-time Office Manager with previous experience working in a small company environment. Individual must be self-motivated, highly flexible and be able to take a project and move forward independently. Must have a positive attitude, ability to multitask, and focus on taking responsibility and delivering solutions.
- Handle all Quickbooks related tasks including accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliation, bank deposits, record keeping, invoicing, and purchase orders
- Maintain and update product inventory and company contact database
- Provide administrative support to the President of the company including tasks related to property management
- Perform highly complex and detail oriented administrative duties under minimal supervision
- Prepare complex sales and expense reports for multiple lines of business
- Assist with general human resource related tasks including benefits administration, 401K administration, corporate insurance, payroll, etc.
- Perform general office duties including answer phones, filing, purchasing supplies, and arranging travel
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Advanced level of knowledge in Quickbooks, CRM software, and MS Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Willingness to identify and improve upon current procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects of different disciplines
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.