Techkon USA is a growing instrumentation and software company located in Danvers, MA. Our product line includes spectrophotometers, press color control systems, scanning systems and enterprise software. Our business is experiencing rapid growth but we are still in the early stage of penetrating a large market. Techkon offers a small company work environment with people who are good at what they do. We are looking for a versatile engineer with experience in C#, C and C++ to develop new products.
Job Description: Techkon USA is looking for a software engineer to work on various projects that involve different platforms and programming languages. Attitude and commitment are more important than years of experience.
Job Environment: Entrepreneurial company with flexible work environment. Great deal of independence, and ability to work productively as part of a small team. The ideal candidate will take ownership and deliver reliable software products on time. Must be willing to learn new skills as needed.
- 5 years Microsoft SQL Server/Web Services
- 5 years C#.Net development
- 5 years C and C++ development
- Visual Studio 2010 and later
- MUST be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- MUST have “can do” attitude
- MUST have great communication skills
- IIS Web Services
- GUI development
- Electrical Engineering background
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.