ChromaQA Help Center
ChromaAdmin . ChromaSpec . ChromaPress . ChromaReports . ChromaStandards
(1) Click on the link provided for download of the ChromaQA installer. A new window will open, and you should see a box titled “Authentication Required.”
(2) Enter your username and password. Click “Log In.”
(3) Your browser will now begin to download the ChromaQA installer. Once the download is complete, double click on the installer.
(4) You may be asked if you want to let the program make changes to your computer. Click “Yes.”
(5) You will now see the ChromaQA Setup window. This will help you to install ChromaQA. Read through the instructions and then click “Next.” This will bring you to our license agreement.
(6) Review the agreement. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click “I Agree.”
(7) You will now see the components available for installation. You do not have to do anything on this page. “Basic Installation” is already selected for you. Click “Next.”
(8) Choose the location where you want ChromaQA to appear after installation. Click “Browse” to search for a folder on your computer. You also have the option to make a new folder.
(9) Click “Install.”
(10) When the installation is complete. Click “Finish.”
(11) In Step 8, you chose a location for ChromaQA. Go to this location. You will see a red ChromaQA icon. Double click on the icon.
(12) You will be prompted to enter your Database ID and Product Key. These are included with your purchase of ChromaQA. Click “Activate.”
NOTE – If you purchased multiple seats or software licenses, you will use the same Product Key to activate ChromaQA on those additional computers.
(13) Now, you will be asked to log in. Enter “admin” for both the username and the password. Then, click “Log In.”
(14) Click on the blue ChromaAdmin icon to continue setting up ChromaQA. ChromaAdmin allows you to configure ChromaQA settings according to your company’s unique set of needs. Create new users, groups, and roles. Assign users to specific groups and roles within your company. Specify the level of ChromaQA access for each role. Additionally, create custom job fields, set global preferences and tolerances, and make use of the score card and color drive features.
(15) Note that the name of the current user is always displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen. To switch users, click on the arrow next to the username and then select “Switch User.” This will bring you back to the log in screen.
Other options included in this area are “License” and “Log Out.”
Click on “License” to view your Database ID, Product Number, and the number of seats left on your license.
Click “Log Out” to log out of ChromaQA.