Techkon USA is a growing instrumentation and software company located in Danvers, MA. Our product line includes spectrophotometers, press color control systems, scanning systems and enterprise software. Our business is experiencing rapid growth but we are still in the early stage of penetrating a large market. Techkon offers a small company work environment with people who are good at what they do.
The Applications/Technical Specialist is responsible for providing technical expertise and support for installations, pre and post sales opportunities.
- Assist sales team with pre and post sales activities, product demonstrations, and technical webinars
- Deliver web-based and on-site training on all software and hardware products to end users
- Perform on-site installations of hardware products including closed loop solution
- Provide technical product support and training to end users, internal sales team, and resellers
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years professional work experience in applications/technical support
- Experience in graphic arts, printing, or related field
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
To apply for a regional position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.