Techkon makes innovative and high quality products for print color control. Our growing portfolio includes densitometers, spectrophotometers, plate readers, closed-loop print control and enterprise software designed for use in the pressroom. Techkon products are chosen for their high accuracy, reliability and ease of operation. Our products are extremely well-liked by customers that include small and large printing/packaging companies.
Techkon is currently looking for a Sales Representative in the Texas Area. This position demands a technically oriented, highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills who is eager to become part of a growing company. You must excel at finding and closing new business, be a consistent over-achiever and have excellent consultative selling skills.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives.
- Grow sales through winning market share from competitors, by converting users of other methods/techniques and investigation of new solutions requested by our potential customers.
- Prospect and contact business executives to schedule phone and in-person appointments, discover opportunities, and manage stages of the sales process from identification to closure.
- Forecast expected bookings and revenue based on pipeline activity.
- 5+ years (minimum) of demonstrable consultative sales success in a role requiring prospecting, cold-calling, analyzing, and closing new business.
- Must be comfortable discussing business value, ROI, market factors and general business conditions; know the basics of how sales, marketing, and business development work together to achieve revenue goals.
- Must have proven past ability in consistently achieving and exceeding sales performance objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated with minimum supervision, possess an excellent work ethic, and have a commitment to growth in a sales career.
- Prior knowledge and experience in graphic arts and/or print.
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.