If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity as an Electronic/Optical Senior Engineer with Techkon may be for you.
Techkon is the innovation leader in densitometers, spectrophotometers and software solutions for the global print and packaging communities. Customers like Fuji, Agfa, WestRock, and RR Donnelly will tell you they selected Techkon products for our high degree of measurement speed, accuracy, repeatability, reliability and ease of operation.
We have an immediate opening for an Electronic/Optical Senior Engineer. To learn more about Techkon, please visit www.techkonusa.com
The ideal candidate will report to the President of a small global company that specializes in the designing, developing and manufacturing of spectrophotometers and imaging systems for the graphic arts market. The candidate must have a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in camera and image processing of instrumentation design.
- Responsible for all aspects of design and manufacturing of the company’s products.
- Work with outside engineering consultants to complement the internal engineering skill set.
- Recommend design changes based on results of prototype and production hardware tests. Communicate changes with suppliers and implement changes for the product.
- Manage all technical communications with engineers, suppliers, and customers.
- Strong knowledge of product design.
- Ability to manage current projects along with a clear understanding of the needs of the customers.
- Has the desire and curiosity to help create the future generation of new products.
- Knowledge of electro-optical circuitry based on visible light source.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of implementing manufacturing processes to ensure that products are built to specifications.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, champion and present justification for new program ideas.
- Interpersonal skills – can work effectively with others.
- Organized, strong attention to detail, ability to set objectives and priorities, sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage projects on time and on budget.
- Willingness to give and receive constructive feedback.
- BS or Master in Electrical Engineering
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.