Techkon makes innovative and high quality products for print color control. Our growing portfolio includes densitometers, spectrophotometers, plate readers, closed-loop print control and enterprise software designed for use in the pressroom. Techkon products are chosen for their high accuracy, reliability and ease of operation. Our products are extremely well-liked by customers that include small and large printing/packaging companies.
Techkon USA is currently looking for a part-time office administrator with previous experience working in a small company environment. Individual must be self-motivated, highly flexible and be able to take a project and move forward independently. Must have a positive attitude and focus on taking responsibility and delivering solutions.
- Assist with all order processing (shipping, receiving, fulfillment and invoicing)
- Maintain, and update company CRM (used for tracking inventory, service, and customer information)
- Prepare and update sales reports
- Assist with general Human Resource related tasks (insurance, benefits etc.)
- General office duties: answer phones, filing, purchasing supplies, coordinating travel.
- Associate’s degree is preferred
- Advanced level of knowledge with business software including MS Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to multi-task with great attention to detail
- Willingness to identify and improve upon current procedures
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.