Techkon is the innovation leader in densitometers, spectrophotometers and software solutions for the global print community. Customers like Fuji, Agfa, and WestRock will tell you, they selected Techkon products for our high degree of measurement speed, accuracy, repeatability, reliability and ease of operation.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Rep. If you are a self-starter, competitive, ambitious, and possess a great attitude, this could be an excellent entry-level sales position for you. To learn more about Techkon, please visit www.techkonusa.com
The Business Development Representative is an entry-level inside sales position, and you will be responsible for cultivating new customer opportunities from our Danvers, MA office. To be successful, you will need strong prospecting and quick relationship building skills. Your active listening skills will allow you to understand a prospects color challenges, pain points, and their initiatives, allowing you to ask great questions and qualify their needs swiftly. This self-starter will possess a passionate work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), and outstanding follow up tactics.
The ideal candidate is a true “hunter” who enjoys prospecting, following a sales process, and leveraging our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Generate qualified leads through strategic account mapping, proactive cold calling, and emailing
- Leverage systems like LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and management direction to find new prospects to approach
- Qualify prospects by understanding their color measurement needs, goals, and budget
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing to improve sales strategies and further qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our Customer Relationship Management system and create a weekly report on actions, trends, and conversation highlights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with confident tonality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Strong self-motivation coupled with the key critical BDR’ characteristics: ambitious, positive, proactive, and effective questioning
- Ability to articulate value and quickly develop positive relationships with individuals from varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Comfortable discussing technology and technological concepts
- Effective time management capabilities
- Drive to meet and exceed goals, objectives, and sales targets
- Organized with attention to detail
- Interest in learning and getting better
- Bachelor’s degree
Techkon provides competitive compensation plans. In addition, you would receive excellent health benefits, vision insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Techkon has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.