Techkon makes innovative and high quality products for print color control. Our growing portfolio includes densitometers, spectrophotometers, plate readers, closed-loop print control and enterprise software designed for use in the pressroom. Techkon products are chosen for their high accuracy, reliability and ease of operation. Our products are extremely well-liked by customers that include small and large printing/packaging companies.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing sales through our North American reseller channel. He/She will have strong prospecting and strong relationship building skills. Your active listening skills will allow you to understand prospects challenges, pain points, and their initiatives, allowing you to ask great questions and qualify their needs swiftly. This self-starter will possess a passionate work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), and outstanding follow up tactics.
The ideal candidate is a true “hunter” who enjoys prospecting, follows sales processes, knows how to leverage a CRM, and has a successful track record maximizing sales by leveraging reseller channels resources.
- Develop targeted short-term and long-term territory plan to maximize the sales of Techkon products in North American resellers channels and selective International Countries.
- Significantly grow sales from existing North American resellers by leveraging each resellers sales resources.
- Proactively generate new opportunities (prospecting) for Techkon in North America and selective International Countries.
- Develop monthly and quarterly initiatives that will result in sales channel expansion.
- Conduct Quarterly Reviews with each key reseller and international channel partner, driving accountability with KPI’s, target account activity, and sales projections.
- Develop detailed key account plans for larger opportunities within each channel partner. The account plans will identify specific strategies, tactics, and next steps to maximize account penetration (get deep and broad) with Techkon products.
- Effectively leverage the Company’s marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo’s, and other material) and successfully engage new prospects.
- Effectively work with Techkon engineering team to develop technical and business requirements for qualified opportunities. Work with our team to develop detailed proposals to meet customer specific pain points and challenges, ultimately winning the opportunities.
- Provide additional revenue by always being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organization.
- Use Techkon’s CRM to record all prospecting activity and account management activity on a daily basis.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly new bookings projections for all Techkon resellers and International channel partners.
- Passionate ambition and drive
- Excellent prospecting and questioning skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding communication, follow up, and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills and professional proposal development skills
- Excellent planning skills and ability to drive reseller accountably is required
- Minimally 3 years of reseller/ channel sales development experience
- Working knowledge of digital printing solutions would be ideal, but not required
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.