We have an immediate opening for a part-time Intern who us interested in getting into the sales profession. You will split your time working with a Sr. Account Executive as a Business Development Representative and working on various projects. If you are a self-starter, competitive, ambitious, and possess a great attitude, this could be an excellent path for a Techkon career after graduation.
The Intern level 1 is an entry-level position, and you will be responsible for cultivating new customer opportunities and various project assignments working from our Danvers, MA office. To be successful, you will need a strong commitment and ability to solve problems. You will be assigned a personal coach that will help you along the way. This self-starter will possess a passionate work-ethic, be independent, have effective communication skills (written and verbal), and problem-solving abilities.
Partial List of Responsibilities:
- Generate qualified leads through strategic account mapping, proactive cold calling, and emailing
- Leverage systems like LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and management direction to find new prospects to approach
- Qualify prospects by understanding their color measurement needs, goals, and budget
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing to improve sales strategies and further qualify sales leads
- Track all activities through our Customer Relationship Management system and create a weekly report on actions, trends, and conversation highlights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with confident tonality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Strong self-motivation required
- Ability to articulate value and quickly develop positive relationships with individuals from varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Comfortable discussing technology and technological concepts
- Effective time management capabilities
- Organized with attention to detail
- Interest in learning and getting better
- High School or GED
Techkon provides competitive compensation plans and career path. Techkon has established a progressive workplace that is competitive, and team focused.
If you believe you would be an excellent fit and would like to join the Techkon team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com