Techkon makes innovative and high quality products for print color control. Our growing portfolio includes densitometers, spectrophotometers, plate readers, closed-loop print control and enterprise software designed for use in the pressroom. Techkon products are chosen for their high accuracy, reliability and ease of operation. Our products are extremely well-liked by customers that include small and large printing/packaging companies.
The Applications Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise and engineering support for the design and manufacturing of electronic color measurement instruments.
- Collaborate with engineers on specifying product functionality and features.
- Test and validate product performance against specifications.
- Analyze and document color, substrate, and print related issues.
- Perform comprehensive device calibrations on handheld and scanning densitometers.
- Perform software and firmware testing for all color measurement instruments.
- 5-10% travel to client sites.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Print Media or related print media technology field
- One year of experience in color analysis, print substrates and color matching in a commercial print or packaging environment.
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and flexible work arrangement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please reference job code AE-17.