Any printing or industrial manufacturing application can benefit greatly with inline, automated, color measurements. Whether it’s packaging printing, industrial manufacturing applications, or even closed-loop color control of digital presses, inline color measurements play a key role when increasing color accuracy & consistency, decreasing waste, and keeping color on track throughout production.
INLINE COLOR MEASUREMENT
Automate Your Color Measurements. Increase Your Color Quality.
Packaging & Label Printing
- Designed for printers using flexographic, gravure, or digital printing presses
- Turn-key solution that is ready for retro-fitment into existing presses
- Measures color at full production print speeds (Density, ∆E, TVI, G7, and more)
- Includes live Web Viewing and real-time Bar Code grading
- Intended for use in industrial manufacturing applications such as plastics, extrusions, coil coating, etc.
- Turn-key solution that is ready for retro-fitment into existing manufacturing lines
- Measures color in real-time and alerts operator before color drifts out-of-tolerance
OEM Embedded Solutions
- Aimed at manufacturers of printing presses & other machinery
- Includes ES7500 spectrophotometer (with option to include traverse arm)
- Designed for inclusion inside digital presses for automated color measurements and feedback (linearization, calibration, ICC profiling, etc.
contact us to learn more!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 978-777-1854 to learn more about inline solutions.