Automatic Scanning Spectrophotometer
Sub heading here
The SpectroDrive scans press sheet color bars in a matter of seconds while simultaneously sending spectral and density measurement data to a PC running the Techkon Expresso software. Scan a 40″ press sheet in less than 8 seconds.
Sub heading goes here.
The measured density and color information is displayed with suggested density changes for more accurate color. The spectral color engine delivers unbeatable measurement accuracy and consistency over time.
Sub heading goes here.
The SpectroDrive can be used for automatic scanning or as a hand-held device for “spot check” measurements.
Report, Analyze, & Improve
Create reports & learn from your production data.
- Beautiful job reports demonstrate color accuracy & consistency for brand customers
- Custom trend reports detail performance over time for a job, color, print location, press, shift, operator, etc.
- Powerful query tools allow you to analyze & learn from your production data to make process improvements
- Color and job data is at your fingertips if customers have a complaint or question regarding color accuracy or consistency
Do we want copy here?
Functions and Inclusions
The SpectroVision system comes with full density and color measurement functionality, web viewing, and barcode grading functionality.
Assemblies and Specifications Include:
Technology & Specifications
o ISO-compliant spectro-densitometer measurement unit
o Variable direction measurement head supporting a wide range of print media
o Spectral remission and color density determination to ISO 5-3/4 standards
o Measurement geometry: 45/0˚ to DIN 5033
o D50 Illumination
o Spectral range: 400 to 700 nm in 10nm steps
o Polarization and No Polarization selectable status filters
o Measurement conditions: To ISO 13655:2009 standards
• M0 – No filter, UV included
• M1 – Daylight, D50
• M2 – UV Cutoff filter, UV excluded
o Measurement aperture: 1.5 mm x 3.0 mm
o Recommended distance from media: 3 mm
o Light source: LED
o Short-term repeatability: 0.05 Eab on white BCRA tile
o Inter-instrument agreement: 0.30 Eab average on BCRA tiles
o Calibration: Automatic on integrated ISO white reference plaque
o Operating environment: 0˚ to 40˚ C (non-condensing humidity)
Spectrodensitometric Measurement Functions Include:
Automatic density | Density CMYK | Dot area | Dot gain | Print contrast | Gray and color balance | Ink trapping | Printing curve | Density spectrum | Spectral density for spot colors | CIE L*a*b* | ΔE*a*b* CIE L*C*h*ab | CIE XYZ | CIE color circle | ΔE*CMC | ΔE*CIE94 | ΔE*CIE2000 | Remission spectrum | InkCheck: Color control of spot colors | GrayGuide (gray balance) according to Gracol G7™ | Ugra/Fogra media wedge evaluation | ISO-Check: Color control according to ISO 12647 | CIE L*u*v* | CIE L*C*h*uv | CIE xyY | DIN Lab99 | Metamerism index | Whiteness | Yellowness | Pass/fail tolerance | Opacity | Optical Brightener Check
High-Resolution Camera with LED Illumination
· Frame rate of 39 fps
· Pixel size 5.86 µm with 75.5 dB Dynamic range
· Image size maximum of 1/1.2 inches
· Optical format 12-Bit RGB
· .27A strobe LED lighting pack with IP67 rating
· High-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with nylon roller bearing track
· Powered by two-phase bipolar high torque stepper motor (2.8 A/phase, 2.4 Volt)
· Variable speed capable to accommodate web width and job requirements
Press Fitment & Positioning
· Pre-established fitment design for Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Omet, Bobst, and W+D brand presses
· Custom fitment and custom placement available
· Standard length of 10 to 80 inches. Custom length available upon request
Job Dashboard & Reporting
· Real-time monitoring and reporting for up to seventeen color metrics
· Customizable job dashboard for reporting to the operator
· Color standards library for uploading, storage, and editing unlimited number of color standards
· Customizable reporting allows for extensive job reporting
· Scorecard provides instant job score based on weighted metrics
· Query tools search across metadata tags, job, and organizational attributes
· List all reporting metrics here available in reports
Workstation & Computer Hardware
· Dell (PC specs)
· Dual Touchscreen Monitors, 22-inch &@^%$%$ display
· Variable direction measurement head supports a wide range of print media
· Selectable status filters for density measurement
· Polarization/No Polarization toggle
· D50 illumination
· M0, M1, M2, measurement conditions in accordance with ISO 13655.
· 1920 x 1200 resolution camera scans barcodes at production speeds
· ISO-style or ANSI-style letter grade is assigned
· Grading attributes include: reflectance, edge contrast, symbol contrast, modulation, defects, Rmin, Rmax, and global threshold.
Service & Support
· Installation and operator training required at time of purchase
· Continually hosted and available data includes color libraries, job data, and job reports
· Service Contract and Extended Warranty available at purchase
· 24×7 call-in support, screen-sharing, and software monitoring available
· Modular design supports recertification and support of spectrophotometer and camera assemblies