Deliver Perfect Color From Your Digital Press
TRAVERSING ARM TO SCAN ACROSS WIDTH OR MONITOR IN-IMAGE BRAND COLOR AT FIXED SPOT
AUTOMATED SCAN OF COLOR BAR TO CREATE ICC PROFILES AND ENSURE CONSISTENCY DURING RUN
Check color uniformity across width to verify and adjust nozzle operation
Monitor color bar during print run to compensate for variations over time
Measure in-image brand colors at any web location and keep them consistent
Digital press manufacturers are integrating SpectroEDGE with press to:
1. Automate ICC profiling for media changes.
2. Check for proper press operation on startup.
3. Ensure color consistency during print run.
Deliver exacting color for your customers and ensure your digital press operates at its full potential.
- 3000 measurements per second with up to 1000 feet per minute press speeds
- Spectral (400-700 nm), color and density outputs compatible with standards
- Non-contact measurement at 3 mm height with tolerance of +/- 0.5 mm variation
- 3×3 mm measurement aperture with options for customized apertures
- Standard 0/45 optical geometry and tungsten illumination
- Embedded Linux with ethernet connectivity and control signal communication
- Traversing arm to scan across width or at any fixed in-image location
- Physically and thermally ruggedized design to withstand operating environment
- Software development kit and desktop software for quality control and trend reports