Your Go-to Ink Standards Lookup and Management Module
ChromaQA INK Standards Module is the heart of the ChromaQA platform and it’s available as a stand-alone color standards quick look up and global organization tool. Load it up with all your current ink standards and it will help you confidently zero in on the right color for each of your ongoing jobs.
- Helps you create new print process and substrate dependent color standards
- Empowers you to organize your collective color standards in a way that’s meaningful and useful to you and your team — by customer, by substrate, by print process, and any combination thereof
- Search on any combination of color names, your chosen keyword tags, and your colors’ delta E differences
- Fast, detailed spectral, CIELab, CIELCh, and measurement condition data
- Your choice of organizing in a book or library hierarchy
- Easy connection to PantoneLIVETM
- Straight-forward ability to share color files with your associates globally
- Your color data can be sent direct to your instruments
- Your choice of importing your color standards as .CxF or .mif files
- Simple and easy importation of physical samples or swatches
- Optimal capability to measure physical samples
- New meta tag capability allows you to include keywords that YOU decide will be helpful when trying to look up a color
- Updated rationalization tool better identifies duplicate and near-to delta E tolerance colors so you can narrow down the number of color recipes to only your truly unique standards and ultimate best choices. (You’ll also be prompted to clean out unwanted duplicates.)
Plus, we now offer a free data import and clean up service so you can be up and running fast and with ultimate confidence in your data alignment.
Contact us for details.
Learn more about each of our ChromaQA modules in our video gallery >>