Key Account Executive
Techkon is currently seeking a Senior Key Account Executive. This is a high-profile position that demands a technically oriented, highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills who is eager to become part of a growing company. You must excel at finding and closing new business, be a consistent over-achiever and have excellent consultative selling skills. Prior knowledge and experience in graphic arts and/or print is a plus.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives.
- Grow sales through winning market share from competitors, by converting users of other methods/techniques and investigation of new solutions requested by our potential customers.
- Prospect and contact business executives to schedule phone and in-person appointments, discover opportunities, and manage stages of the sales process from identification to closure.
- Manage customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps within a CRM system environment.
- Forecast expected bookings and revenue based on pipeline activity.
- 10+ years (minimum) of demonstrable consultative sales success in a role requiring prospecting, cold-calling, analyzing, and closing new business.
- Must be comfortable discussing business value, ROI, market factors and general business conditions; know the basics of how sales, marketing, and business development work together to achieve revenue goals.
- Must have proven past ability in consistently achieving and exceeding sales performance objectives.
- Experience managing activity in a CRM application.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated with minimum supervision, possess an excellent work ethic, and have a commitment to growth in a sales career.
Techkon USA offers an attractive compensation package which includes:
- Excellent salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Outstanding benefits package including 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing training opportunities
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com